Guys, hair length on a girl?

I have really thick, blonde hair. I usually thin it out at the salon and i was wondering what's a good length

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• It should be as long as what you're interpretation of a "Mane" is!

That's much more important than what my idea is. But here it is, for the sake of your question:
    -Thick? Why thin it? Let those trusses fly in the wind!
    -You can hide behind it, when there's nothing around to make the world go away.
    -You can use it to keep you warm, for that little extra fluff of insulation around your neck, when that Nor'Easter kicks up a draft.
    -Are you kidding? The ways it can be played with when you just can't sit like a phreaking Robot that was turned off?
    -A gust of wind just right... and people will see you coming from half a mile away!
    THAT, is how you make an entrance!
    --I am Blond to. We are slowly dying out, in relation to our proportion in world population. I'm nipped, because it's my contribution to the future. One (or more) less resource consumer. Otherwise, I'd say... go forth and multiply!,
    -The stigma of a "dumb blond" was created for obvious reasons. Jealousy!
    We don't go around treating each other like idiots. Only the ones that are not, do.

• Why would you thin your beautiful hair?
    For blonde or red hair, the longer the better.

• 5d

I know, thick hair is nice for everyone to look at but reality for the actual person it's harder to maintain and increases body temperature heaps. Don't worry, even when I thin it out it remains it's thickness 😂😂

• down to the top of your boobs is usually the perfect lenght or a little past shoulder length

• depends on height and length of neck. but usually at least below collar bone is what I prefer

• thick blonde n long hair.. I am here for such girls

• Long.

• You should choose, depends on your facial structure. Short hair can look good but limits you to a few styles. Long hair seems to have more variety.

• It depends on your face

• Waist length is perfect, but it is difficult to maintain. If you can't handle the maintenance, then I would recommend mid back length. Shoulder length is alright I suppose, but any shorter is a deal breaker for me.

• I tend to like long haired girl more but it's just personal taste.

• At least shoulder length.

• if you're tall like around 5'6 - 5'8 then around your abdomen ,
    if you're short then shoulder length is also fine
    usually guys like long hair , ( or maybe it's just me )

• short

• Almost waist length. Preferably Dark red color.

• The longer the better for me. I don't generally like it any shorter then shoulder length. Depends on the person though and hair style. Some women short hair really suites them.

• So it just goes past the shoulders

What Girls Said 2

• I seriously think that men only like women with long hair so they have something to hold on to in doggy style positions.

• i think long hair is the best