What is the best winter look for girls?

Okay!! I am a bit confused for my winter look (badly need to change by usual dressing). I mean... I am a tomboy sort of a girl and bored of the way I dress up when I leave for work. Need suggestions for me-- something that I should follow or don't during Winters..

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• Leggings with a skirt is always a can't miss look!

• There is no "best look for girls"! It all depends on the individual!

• Thanks dear!! but I need some suggestions so as to change the way i dress up!! pretty much bored of wearing hoodies and jackets!!

• Ha ha, okie. Depends; what kind of clothes do you like/are interested in?

• There are no rules... just anything that looks good and is warm enough. However the dress up can vary a lot. Don't know what u wear generally so just a random one is ' denim, a warm top with a long knee length cardigan and ankle fit boots.

• therez no option to send a pic here otherwise i have a pic for ur reference :)

• no no no... its not at all tomboyish... i guess i am failing to describe what i mean here.. haha

• I AM TOTALLY GETTING YOU!! ;)

• Indian gals look best in Indian dress. y don't u try something Indian. kurta jeans or kurta pyjama or that long dress which is below knee length n all

• Turtleneck, parka's are cute... tall boots with tights and leg warmers, scarves, knit hats, gloves...

• I would suggest a long-sleeve minidress with a scarf, high-denier tights and Mary Janes :)

• A turtleneck sweater, and socks...

What Girls Said 2