My boyfriend's sister always needs to know what I'm wearing to parties. What should I say?

I don't want to tell her what I'm wearing to a party coming up. It's not her business.

She sent me a text asking what I'm going to wear. What should I say without telling her?

She likes to know what people are wearing so she can make sure what she's wearing is better. I'm not even kidding or jumping to conclusions. I don't care what she wears and I don't think she needs to know what I'm wearing to every single thing we go to.

What Guys Said 1

• Why are you so against telling her? It seems like she looks up to you and your fashion sense.

• She likes to know what people are wearing so she can make sure what she's wearing is better. I'm not even kidding or jumping to conclusions. I don't care what she wears and I don't think she needs to know what I'm wearing to every single thing we go to. Nobody else seems to need to know.

• Fair enough, just don't answer her text then. Or, if you think that's too rude simply say "I haven't decided yet".

• Yeah I should write back... the annoying part is I already told her the 2 other times she asked me, except recently I decided on something else. I just don't want any part of what she wants out of it.. I feel like I am having to answer to someone. I may just tell her that I'm not sure but I'd rather tell her I don't want to tell her!

What Girls Said 1