What do guys like girls hair to look like? xD

Lol. Okay, so, I have dark brown hair , and it's pretty long, a few inches past my shoulders. It's in layers. I have full bangs but I usually make them into a side bang, depending on how I feel. So my question is, what do you guys like a girls hair to look like? Does it matter if they have bangs or if they have none? And the color? I know it's kind of stupid, but I'm wondering if I'm forever single because of the reason my hair is like that. I love my hair though, and I don't think I'd change it for a guy, I'm just curious on what guys find attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can safely guarantee you that your hair would not be a real factor on why you aren't dating someone. As long as it's not really short, I've never really been unattracted to a girl because of her hair style.

If you put up a picture I'd be able to give an honest opinion if I think your hair looks good though.

What Guys Said 1

• black brunetter medium or long def. straight

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like my hair. :D

I used to have bangs (growing them out for the summer though) and I always wondered if guys liked them, so... haha.