Cute-is that good enough?

I was reading a question on here about guys liking a girl with a pretty face. I don't think I am ugly but I don't know if I have a pretty face. I have been called good looking by my crush and cute by a few other guys. Of course every girl wants to be called pretty but Is cute good enough to cut it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute = attractive the rest is personality and the ability to get along with your significant other. That is all it takes. Appearance isn't everything guys want. Besides everyone is attractive to someone. Don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 1

• Lol if you ask anonymously, how are we supposed to see your pics and tell you. To be honest, there is nothing fancy that makes a girl cute or not. Either you're attracted to her or you're not. But asking a guy WHY won't do any good. I can give you a yes or a no, but not a why, lol. But if a guy says you're cute, then you're cute silly!

What Girls Said 1

• i have been called them, all cute, pretty, sexy you name it. If a guy tells you are cute or what not then you are, don't question it. There is nothing wrong with being cute.