Are girls attracted to guys like their dads? Is this true?

Are girls attracted to guys like their dads?

Most Helpful Guy

• In all fairness, you are a girl, do the guys you like or find attractive resemble your dad at all in looks or mentality? it just seems like this question would be easily handled by looking at your own life and interests.

What Guys Said 2

• I didn't think their dads would be attracted to guys...

• Are you? That's all that matters and it's okay hunny.

What Girls Said 2

• Generally no, or at least not that I'm aware of. But I do know that a lot of guys are usually more attracted to women who are similar to their moms in the way that their mom and girlfriend would get along on a lot of things, or agree on a lot of things.

• For me it's not that he's like my daddy but that my daddy can tolerate him. My daddy is real protective and I don't want a boyfriend like that! But I do want a guy who can understand or at least respect my daddy. It's also important that my daddy doesn't want to strangle my boyfriend every time he's near me. So I hope that answers your question. For me and most of the other girls I talk to, it's not that the guy is like their dad but that their dad likes the guy.