Does anybody think it's possible to be too physically unattractive to have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Just curiosity, like most of my questions. I'm not saying I'm too ugly or whatever for a girlfriend, so don't think that. But is there anyone who thinks it might be possible for someone's appearance to ruin everything else about them.

No, I'm not saying that I think it's possible or impossible. It's best to keep your opinions ambiguous when asking questions like these.

Don't be afraid to say you think it is possible either if you're afraid of making it seem like looks are everything.

I don't want facial deformities to be considered either, just people who got some pretty crappy genes.

I really don't mean to offend anybody either with this question. If I did, feel free to voice your opinions about me in your answer ;) I won't get mad.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I've crushed on a couple not very physically attractive guys from what I hear from my friends but they did have a 'cute' personality, so I'm personally willing to go out with them anytime. I don't know about the rest of the girls. My school is filled with a lot of not appealing guys and it seems to be the case that girls are dating outside of the school for a reason.

As far as guys, I don't know. The ones that go to my school are super shallow. I'm starting to think that I'm too physically unattractive and that's why I keep getting rejected.

Overall, I don't think so. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What Girls Said 3

• Not at all. I think it all rests in confidence. For instance, if someone thinks they're so unattractive that they hide out in their house all of the time instead of going out and meeting people, they will probably have a really hard time finding a girlfriend/boyfriend. On the other hand, they could be the most unattractive person, but if they have a personality to outweigh it, I know there are people out there that will be attracted to that.

• It's possible. Somebody's looks could be the very last thing on their minds. I've seen some terribly unattractive people in relationships so, yeah it's totally possible. I personally would never date someone who's unattractive, but everyone has their own preferences as to what they want in a relationship.

• I don't think its impossible for ANYONE to find a significant other. I've seen some pretty crazy matches before lol

What Guys Said 1

• Men that are unattractive (Fat / Obese / etc) have a chance to date attractive women

Men that are attractive have a chance to date anyone

Women that are unattractive (Fat / Obese / Anorexic / etc) still have a chance to date attractive men, but it's not as high of a possibility as unattractive men dating attractive women.

Women that are attractive, damn near have a gaurantee to date a variety of men, at least it seems that way

~ ArtistBBoy

• You really think unattractive women have it harder than unattractive men? is there evidence to support that?

• They both have it hard; however, we can't argue that men aren't visual creatures. We love visually stimulating sights, so we often look for the girl that has a rockin' body. Women are not as worried about visual stimulation, they want to know personality.

So if we compare the two: An unattractive man with personality looking for a mate VS An unattractive woman with personality looking for a mate; the unattractive man would be the victor in that debate.

The sientific proof is life itself.