What do girls look at the first time they see a guy?

Just wondering what the first thing girls look at when the see a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, the first thing I notice about a guy is his clothes.

The clothes tell you his personaltiy: like if he's punk, preppy, gangster, emo, etc.

But also the condition of the clothes hint his personality as well; like if they're wrinkled or ironed, smell nice or smell bad, have dirt on them or not. These types of indicators prove whether he's organized, if he cares what other people think about him, and if he tries to put on his best impression at all times.

For example: I usually go for the preppy-clothed guys. But if a preppy-clothed guy is wearing cltohes with a lot of wrinkles in them or they smell bad, I'll take the emo kid with clean clothes any day over one who does not get the wrinkles and stains out.

• Thanks for writing so much! It's the same with me, the girl for sure has to smell good, that is a must. I can take most kinds of clothes as long as the look clean.

What Girls Said 5

• face, smile, body type

• I usually notice their smile first, like if they are smiling, then their eyes, then their hair. Which I know sounds weird but hair tells a lot about a guy.

• Every girl is different but I look at the eyes first and the guys smile

• Eyes, Smile

• face and clothes

What Guys Said 0