I am so sick of my 1 color hair! I'm going to the hairdresser Tuesday and I want some different color streaks! What color would look best.. Please help me I have reddish brown hair like in my profile photo.. That is me

im going to go with a bright red like base color

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your hair is beautiful, personally. :) My suggestion would be lowlights (they are less dramatic than highlights). Choose maybe a dark auburn color that is a few shades darker than your natural hair type. You don't want to be to dramatic with your hair at first (like going platinum blonde) because it could really damage your hair follicles. Just play around with different kinds of color. Try a few shades darker steadily do darker, or go a few shades lighter and continue to go lighter until you find a shade you like. Also on hair dye websites they say if you choose to go more than three or so shades darker/lighter, to get it professionally done instead of doing it yourself. Hope this helps you a little!

What Guys Said 1

• paint it red in the blood of your enemies.

What Girls Said 1

• caramel blond/light brown