Guys, do you like girls wearing obvious makeup, or do you prefer them to look completely natural?

Most Helpful Guy

• A little bit of makeup is good. Too much is a turn off because we won't be able to see the girls actual face. Just a bunch of stuff covering it up. A little bit of makeup is good.

What Guys Said 9

• natural.

I've said this before - Special occasions a little make up is nice, 99 percent of the time - your just wasting time.

You know we notice? A nice dress, or nice earrings etc. but makeup? when we do notice it it's only because there's way too much.

• You're too pretty to need makeup. However, if you want to wear it, then ask your mom or some other girl who applies it very well for tips. As I said you're too pretty to need it so apply any very sparingly.

• I'm used to being around women who don't wear makeup, so I'm fine with that (a lot of guys say they don't want girls to wear makeup, even though they've NEVER seen a girl without it on before. Then they get freaked out when they finally see it). However, I do love smokey eye. I say she can choose to wear makeup or not and it won't bother me, just don't cake your face with it.

• I think natural for everyday, but adding a little for special occasions is a nice mix. If you wear it everyday, it looses its impact.

• A little bit is ok but too much is a turn off.

• prefer natural, but keep your face and heart clean

• completly natural

• I prefer completely natural. Makeup kinda turns me off because I just like them the way they are.

• I like the natural look :)

What Girls Said 5

• Lolling at all the guys who said natural. It's supposed to look natural lol... No one likes unnatural looking makeup except at a show or costume party or something.

Makeup is supposed to make you look like you're having a good hair day on bad hair days, so to speak. Clears your skin of acne discolorations... adds a subtle healthier glow to your lips.. adds a little healthy color like you've been outside... basically just makes you look healthier. The way some girls use makeup actually makes them look quite sick lol...

• what about inbetween? I find girls with caked-up oranage faces to be gross [sorry!] but I even wear a little but of cover up and mascara, it looks great ! Just make sure its the same color as your skin =P

• The guys I've been with like it. Not a lot though. Very little liner and eyeshadow. Most guys like it natural.

• I like eyeliner and maskara

• in between. by natural do you mean none at all? guys may say they prefer that, but unless you have naturally perfect skin and features that don't need to be enhanced by makeup, then they don't prefer that. just wear what makes you look the best.