Why can't people be honest? What's so hard about it.

Girls or guys (mainly girls). They put up a picture of their body and ask everybody to rate it and suggest them on what they can do to improve it. Now, when someone gives her/him an HONEST answer, someone has to freak out and say "her/his body is just fine" blah blah blah.. When frankly, it's not..

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be like that because I was nice; but now I don't give a sh*t about making friends on here, so I just say what's helpful.

I'm not gonna go up to an ugly person and say: "Hey, you should jump into the grand canyon. I don't want to look at you" but I'm not going to say to an ugly person: "WHOA! you have such an amazing body. I bet people are envious of you"

Quite frankly, it's a bullsh*t lie. There's nothing that will help them out of that. Even superstar models have something to improve, we are all human.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 1

• how do you know they are lying, girls look good however they are, thin or fat, your just angry because your not happy with your body which I'm sure it looks great

What Girls Said 2

• well who is to judge whether its an "HONEST" answer or not? maybe to that person they did look good. maybe to another they didnt. its all on specific preference. I do agree you should be honest to the best of your knowledge but you can't say someone is being honest or not when it is an opinion. not a fact. and I think if someone is going to say something negative about their body, they shouldnt put it anonymous because they are too coward to say it basically to their face (metaphorically speaking).

• They are hypersensitive and want people to FEEL GOOD.