What are some not so obvious signs that a guy likes you?

specifics please

Most Helpful Guy

• Staring but girls for some reason keep asking and asking... And asking... And asking if it's a sign... But ohh it is a sign... Yes so just ugh stop asking =)

o.o

What Guys Said 3

• pupil dilation, increased breathing/heart rate, racing thoughts, dry throat, (all of which are subtle signs of physiological arousal) not quite sure of what to say (at times) :)

• Okay, if the boy mays obvious strides to stay around you, it means he likes you, or is a very chivalrous friend.

• When he says "I like you."

• Lol obviously..

• I said not so obvious....this is clearly the most obvious

• Oh, my bad. I didn't see the "not" in the question. XD

Well what I do when I like a girl (I'm not sure if I'm obvious or not) is I try and talk to her every time I see her, stare at her alot, I call/text her, but not a lot because I don't want to scare her off.

There are guys who act this way towards girls they don't particularly like though, but cut me some slack this isn't an exact science.

What Girls Said 0