Guys, when you are attracted to a girl you do not know, how do you look at her?

Do you quickly look and then look away? or do you maintain eye contact?

Most Helpful Guy

• We usually stare. If she looks back sometimes you don't know what to do and it's kind of awkward.

What should we do? How do girls like to be looked at?

• Well, I'm totally not bragging or anything, but guys tend to look at me a lot and I usually get the "fast glance" look (he looks, I catch him, he looks for 2 more seconds then looks away) and I actually find it pretty cute. Some of them smile, but I'd love it if more of them smile because sometimes we think your eyes just randomly came on us.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the guy. Some look quickly and get embarrassed and look away.

Some stare. This is weird.

Some maintain eye contact. If you're interested, return it.

Our eyes speak volumes; our tongues speak lines.

• I always look at the girls eyes. But yeah if someone is shy their eyes will wander a little.

• We stare yes, a special stare called 'checking out', but some prefer to make quick glances because the woman intimidates him, and does want to draw her attention

• well depends on the guy.sum guys are shy so they would look away even if they do lik u.but id say most would maintain eye contact.

What Girls Said 0