Do you like my style?

Take a look at my profile pictures. Obviously you can only see the shirts I wear.

For bottoms, I usually wear American Eagle jeans and Express jeans and miniskirts or black skinny jeans. And they fit me, so they're tight. For shoes I usually wear flip flops or flats or wedge sandals. Rarely ever high heels, I'm uncoordinated so I'm likely to trip and fall with an extra three inches.

Do you think my style looks expensive, cheap, what have you...?

My sister sometimes worry I dress too unfeminine and that guys won't be attracted to girls who dress like guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think the way you dress is unfeminine at all, looking at your profile pictures and reading your description on here. I think your style is really cute, actually, and I like it. It doesn't look cheap to me, either.

What Guys Said 5

• "Do you think my style looks expensive, cheap, what have you...?" not expensive, not cheap, average and you look nice

"My sister sometimes worry I dress too unfeminine and that guys won't be attracted to girls who dress like guys." You don't dress like a guy.

• You have a clean, wholesome look. Not boyish at all..girl next door, unpretentious. Many guys prefer the fresh, unspoiled look, not the woman who is always 'dressed up.'

The guys with good sense, especially. Tell your sister that!

• Your profile is set to private so I can't see any pics of you except the avatar.

• I was just notified, thanks.

• Your profile is private so they can only see your avatar pic.

• Shit, thanks for reminding me.

• Can't see your pictures sorry. I don't know how old your question is it won't tell me.

What Girls Said 1

• No, it doesn't look cheap. It's hard to tell based off only a few pics, but I like the way you dress. Pretty, but casual and comfortable at the same time, which can be hard to do.