Do guys like it when girls wear makeup?

sometimes wen I wear makeup I get comments from guys saying ewe she wears a lot of makeup and ewe she wears makeup...like in general. do guys like it when girls wear makeup?

Most Helpful Girl

• In 2006, Cosmo did a study on men's opinions on makeup. They were presented with three pictures of the same model.

One with minimal makeup: concealer and mascara.

Another one with slightly heavier makeup: foundation, concealer, light blush, mascara, lip gloss.

A third one with full makeup: foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, highlighter, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, lip gloss.

It's important to note that none of these girls looked overly made up but they did look different in every photo.

85% of men preferred the third photo. When asked if they thought the girl was wearing makeup in the latter photo, they answered that she was wearing either minimal or none. Furthermore, when asked what makeup they thought she had on, they answered lip gloss and sometimes eyeliner.

Men love makeup. They largely prefer it. They just don't like heavy makeup. And they don't know that they like makeup.

• Exactly!!! You make the perfect point... I'm so glad there's a study to back up my theory now... ;)

What Guys Said 4

• Personally I love it when girls wear makeup -

But I also think there is factors to consider = )

First, too much makeup is a bad thing

Second, some girls think they can put on some makeup and it makes them prettier, but actually it could do the opposite.

Then there is a small number of girls who can wear absolutely no makeup and look just as sexy ya know.

That is my opinion though.

• a little bit of makeup is alright not a lot though

• If its too much makeup then I don't like it, but if there's little, or really good looking makeup on then I like :)

• Not too much. The more natural looking the better

What Girls Said 0