Okay guys I have stretch marks on my chest, hips, thighs, and some on my stomach and arms. Would this bother you, would you be grossed put? I mean my body shape I think is fantastic it's just my stretch marks bother me so much. So, again does it bother you?...Girls feel free to comment.

btw I was never pregnant...just puberty and after I lost it...i went from like boy to woman over night, then gained some weight as I said after I lost it...but I lost it back...ooo and I tried coco butter and all that

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to weigh more than I do now, and I had stretch marks, but when I lost the weight they turned a very pale white color that's usually only noticeable if someone is looking for it. The thing that I would say is love yourself and screw what other people think about you. If a guy is grossed out about it then he's not worth it. Especially since one day he will get old and have saggy man boobs :P Just remember that you are beautiful no matter what. One day you will find someone AMAZING for you. Don't lose hope girl.

What Guys Said 9

• As long as they don't stand out much, don't worry about it. My friend has them except I have to be VERY CLOSE to notice them, and so I don't really find it to be an issue. I hear some people have red ones though. Those are kinda weird. >__> I wouldn't be grossed out or anything but I would find it a bit weird.

• if your overall shape is good, its a very minor thing. Cocobutter with Vit E will smooth out the marks over time if you put in on every day. (FYI).

I mean if you had a time in your life where you were you got big fast (perhaps pregnancy) but took all the weight off, you should be happy. Most women who get big never return to original shape, or even close. Who cares if a few marks make you just a tiny bit less perfect.

• You can answer that question yourself: would you like a guy with stretch marks?

• Now I can't sense if ur being sarcastic so what if my answer is yes.....because I have.....but we don't see each other anymore

• Ok then. there's your proof. Some guys won't mind stretch marks at all. Don't make a big deal out of it. There's plenty of men for every girl. You included! With or without stretch marks. No biggie. I bet you make it worst than it is.

• Your fine. A guy out there will find you attractive. Don't lose hope.

• nope don't bother me one bit a lot of it is natural from working out and gaining muscles to fast losing weight to fast or gaining. never has bothered me never will

• means you got boobs that a nice thing . forget about the marks you can't do anything about it

• tanning will help a LOT, from what I've heard

• i don't care. I would care if you were missing an arm

• honestly I just learned what they are

and I don't care at all

What Girls Said 3

• I have some, too. They appeared when one summer I grew taller very rapidly. I've heard that tanning helps. Mine are hardly noticable, but they bother me and I might go for surgery when I am 20.

• Wont help for me I was born tan.loll. ......but I hope we both get rid of them or at least lean to love'em?

• Thanks I hope they can fade....it's cool that you can talk to ur dad about it....i can't talk to my mom or anyone so it's nice to hear this thanks again..

• You're welcome. My mom has few ones on her tummy because of pregnancy. But I suggest that you upload some pics so that we can see if it's that bad.

• Most people have stretch marks. It's normal. I have a couple too. My boyfriend doesn't mind at all though. He's never even mentioned them.

• FIY tanning doesn't help helloooooOOoo. the white skin in between the lines of the stretch mark don't tan. so the skin around gets tanned and gets darker and the white in the middle stays white. so the marks are even more visible after taning in the sun.