Grils! What do I have to change to go from cute to hot?

when I am described by girls, they usually call me cute , and to me that sounds like they're talking about a baby or a puppy dog , so tell me, if you will, what do I have to change about my appearance to go from cute/neat to hot/sexy? (pictures in my profile, enjoy! =)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're hot...

But when girls say you're cute it usually means that you're accessible... it's a good thing! Hot guys are usually perceived as jerks (not that I think you're a jerk... :p) and cheaters... so stick with cute... much better, and don't change anything. :)

What Girls Said 13

• It alll depends on whoever your talking to's perception of hot... whether that's a rock hard body... or whatever.

I think you're hot.

But most girls don't really say that... so don't take it personal, its not that you're not hot... its that girls feel more comfortable saying cute. :]

• Don't change for girls, the ones that want you to change aren't worth it. I see a lot of girls who think guys are hot but they don't really care about anything else, and do that one night stand thing. All the time. Lol. But, I wouldn't exactly put you in an only "cute" group of the pictures I seen. I guess you kind of do have a baby face, but not exactly. Your kind of a mixture of hot/cute.

But you should be greatly full girls actually pay attention to you, even if you are labeled as cute. It at least shows that they notice you! :)

SO yeah, don't change. If you really really really want to, maybe try different hairstyles? But, I still think you should stick with what you have now. :)

• ok for one, you have one of those baby faces that will always make you look cute. your first pic, with the black jacket, makes you look like you try to hard. if you're a good guy don't do the girls like bad boys approach, women want a good guy. be confident, because its not all about looks. but if you are bound and determined to change your look to make yourself "hot" get a messy hair do, don't over do it tho, just make it a rugged look, wear loose fitting jeans, but not jeans that fall off your butt, lol, and either a casual button up or a t shirt, but in all honesty what you wear just gets a girls attention, what you say or do is what will keep her, but like someone else said building a little muscle might not hurt things either ;) I hope I helped

• Dont change from cute to hot... although cute sounds cuddly and puppy like do believe me when I say when girl calls you cute tis a good thing. it kinda means hot but accessible. Very hot guys are normally seen as vain and complete players. Cute guys however are puurfect... be glad you're cute not hot.

• Well being "cute" isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sure all the girls drool over the "hot" guy but like mormongirlmichl said, hot guys tend to be viewed as jerks. I'd rather date a cute guy than a hot guy anyday! So instead of focusing on trying to change, learn to embrace the cuteness :)

• ;)

you are cute but can be hot too. pictures are different because they can't really say much about a person except for what we see. but maybe when I see and meet you and person, I might say different. being hot doesn't only show physically its how you carry yourself. ur swagger as they say. lol. ;)

• Don't change yourself to impress a girl. Be who you are..cute isn't a bad thing. It actually gives a little bit of security and remember beauty fades..not cuteness. :) Some girl will come along and know exactly your worth...which I think is more important then how you look. Be happy with what you are..confidence is ultra sexy to a women or girl.

• i think your reeeeally hot ;) I don't think you should change anything, they will like you either way, don't worry about it hun ! && When girls say your cute, I think personally it means they are interested! but don't wanna go to far yet to say omg you soo hott! you know what I mean? because when I say a guys cuute, I usually am interested in them :) hope that helped :D

• Well for me once I consider a guy cute, he can never be hot, he is what he is forever (but it MIGHT change with age)

• Build some muscles if you're too slim, be VERY confident.

• I'm sorry, but you can't change the face you where born with (unless you get plastic surgery)

Just be happy with what you have.

• I personally don't think you can make the change from cute to hot. When I hear someone becoming "hot" I think of a guido. Girls saying your cute is a good thing though. Accept it and be happy.

• We all have different definitions of how we rate someone..

to one person you're cute and to another you can be hot.

you're pretty hot fyi;)

What Guys Said 2

• It's got barely anything to do with what you look like. It's more about how you dress, what you say, and THE WAY you say it.

• hahahaha.. I know exactly what you mean..

Basically what it means is you're good looking but not hot.. you have a baby face, probably act a bit imature...lol.

It means you're definitely Boyfriend material but not "i wanna fuk U!" hot.

EVERY girl, wants to be with a HOT guy... but they don't want to be with a person who is clearly better looking than her...

Best way is to deal with it, be confident, don't let it bother you at all.. Its actually a good thing, you will never be HOTT unless you suddenly have some incredible body.