Do you agree with what this person said?

I got this email from a completely random stranger:

"eww.. your fat.. (of course your not showing off your body LOL why would you LOL)

and what's up with that silver?

you look like a fat alien hooker

p.s. you're not only fat you are also ugly (I have seen your other pictures) damn I wish I never saw your ugly face... I'm going to get nightmares

and your boyfriend looks like a pet monkey LOL or that thing from lord of the rings ''my precious'' that little ugly monster

you both do look like a couple though, both are ugly as hell LOL"

Do you agree with what they said?

Me: link

My boyfriend: link

They actually just sent me another:

your nose is crooked you have big ears, your hair is ugly and you have a midget face lololo
Oh, and please be 100% honest. I don't need to feel better, I need real answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well now I understand your self esteem problems a lot better. That must be really hard on you.

I have seen at least three posts from you asking people to rate you and most if not all the guys ranked you favorably. They don't know you and they're not caught up in the gossip and BS that goes around your school and they're opinions probably carry much more weight than the loser emailing you.

If you want to go into specifics then I would say you have a great face. It has a nice, gentle and soft curvature to it and it shows when you smile. You also have a nice body and I don't see how any heterosexual man could construe that as ugly. And that's the 100% honest truth.

What Guys Said 18

• The person sending the message is seriously deranged. I wouldn't trust anything they say. I actually feel a little bad for them. They probably had parents or siblings that use to say those things to them and now they are crying for help. This isn't your problem. The person who sent the emails either needs a psychologist or possibly medication. Just ignore it.

• Anything mean or negative from a person online = disregard. Don't let pessimistic immature brats mess with your emotions.

He's trying to get you to respond, because he'll do anything to get you to communicate.

Best idea is to ignore or block. Don't say anything. He deserves no attention.

Your boyfriend is ok, he reminds me of Officer Slater from Superbad haha.

And you're fine. Well, not really attractive (to me) in my book but still good.

• Are you one of those attention seekers on girlsaskguys?

I HIGHLY doubt it that just because of a random email you got, you could possibly think you're ugly - that doesn't make a bit of sense.

However, if it really did happen, then you simply got flamed - in which case, work around your self value, you don't need approval from others - for the good and for the bad.

Chers.

• Fat? LOL I'm having a hard time believing someone would actually call you fat. You're actually one of the prettiest girls I've seen around here. BTW you asked this anonymously, but I've noticed you answering on other questions, and know who you are. :3 But don't worry, I won't tell. And don't worry about that e-mail. It was probably from someone jealous who wishes they looked half as nice as you do.

• I think someone is just playing a joke on you. So don't take it seriously! Probably one of your friends.

• Nah your definately pretty.

Can't judge your boyfriend as I'm not gay... but why should it matter what they think of you/your boyfriend? If your happy and he's happy f*** it yah know? Why worry what other people think about you? I stopped caring what people thought about me a looong time ago. And it has just made my life easier. Why do you need the aproval of some random faceless idiot on the internet?

Best of luck,

Josh

• your hot but I hate to make you feel bad but your boyfriend does kinda look like a monkey that guy is hairy

• You look fine to me. People send all kind of sh*t on the net just to be assholes. If some messed up street person came up to you on the street and screamed something nonsensical at you, would you be all bummed and think there was something wrong with you? Or them? Ignoring people is always an option.

• nah they need to do me a favor and pass whatever they're smoking over cause your obvioulsy pretty

• HAhaaaa, that guy is a ****, have you ever seen a picture of him? no? that's probably because he IS all of those things and in his own twisted bitter way is trying to make himself feel better.

Darling, ur preti gorgeous and noones gonna agree with an idiot like that. x

• y dntya get sum confidence... you knw you ain't ugly... sheeeeeat... whoever toldya that did that because they knew you'd go running for the hills... since we on that damn subject, tell em to go fcuk themselves next time they do that

• Why do you take the opinion of some random asshole so seriously? You're not ugly or fat. You need to realize that you're an attractive woman and believe it so the next time some idiot tries to insult you, you can just brush it off. You have a boyfriend, right? He's attracted to you I'm sure, so why does it matter what anyone else thinks? Get some confidence please, don't let douchebags like that get to you.

• its probly some loser that wishes he could have you. you're not ugly at all you are very pretty and your boyfriend looks like a cool dude.

• ur pretty!

you shouldnt listen to anyone who says those nasty things about you

esp a stranger.

everyone has haters

• your fine as sh*t. if you were my girl you would be sore as hell.

• I do not agree with it

• ive seen ur other questions, you have a self image problem. I'm sure ur fine. he's just insecure of himself, and feels he can leash out at others just so he can make himself feel better. don't pay him any attention, just relax, you are fine.

• You're pretty. I have no opinion of you're boyfriend looking good or bad, but he looks like he could be related to Stephen King. He has a slight resemblance in my opinion.

What Girls Said 21

• Probably a message from someone who has issues with either you or him for whatever reason. They're just making up random stupid s#!t to upset you. don't let it get to you. it's crap. You're pretty and you're boyfriend does not look like "a pet monkey" or "that thing from lord of the rings"

thats ridiculous

• you need to block this girl from your email or get a new email. everythign she is saying is not true, but I know that even if it isn't true it is still hurting you. you need to be strong enough to hold your head up and not care. but I know there is only a certain point until you start believing them but I never want you to believe them. you are very very pretty. trust me I wouldn't just say that. you are beautiful nd I want you to block them. everything there saying is a lie, but reading this stuff is not good for u. it will hurt if you still read it. so block them.

• You are a pretty girl.

This is called Cyber bullying. And in the past, it has lead some girls to commit suicide. I hope whoever is doing this to you rots in hell. They deserve to be ass raped by a ...idk even know.

Anyway, people who do this have low self-esteem and try to make themselves feel better by belittling others. There's nothing wrong with you OR your boyfriend. Seriously, this makes me sick.

• Cyberbullying.....never knew about this.....btw is there a way to find out that who does this?

• LOLOLOLOLOL.

That person needs some serious issues worked out.

I think you look decent, and your boyfriend is nothing compared to what I've seen before.

Don't let that get to you, they're just jealous. :|

• Are you kidding? Your really pretty, and not fat at all. And I've never seen Lord of the Rings, but I've seen monkeys, and you're boyfriend doesn't look like one. This guy is a loser with nothing better to do then b*tch on random girls. He's probably sexually deprived.

• I think that this person is just insecure about themself. You are very pretty, and don't take this the wrong way, I am not insulting your boyfriend, he looks like the cute nerdy type lol. But both of you look great. So, don't take what this person says to heart, you look fantastic. Just ignore them, if they have to say nasty things about someone else, then they don't matter.

• He is definitely jealous of you and your boyfriend! Maybe he wishes that he was with you?

• That's mean.

I don't think your ugly:) and your boyfriend isn't either.

The person sending you the emails obviously envy's you and has no life. Simple as that.

• seriously someone just did the exact same thing...but it was about my acne...it hurt my feelings, but people just get bored...and he's probably really really ugly and jjust can't get girls like us :)

• I just saw this thing on tyra (yes I watch tyra I have nothing better to do lol) anyway its about people using the internet to hate on people because its anonymous they can get away with it and they don't have have lives and have self esteem issues. a gorgeous Australian model I don't remember her name, had some one write a horrible blog about her for basically no reason at all. there is nothing wrong with you or your boyfriend, there is something wrong with the person who wrote that

• Meh

• Nah. You're both fine. This person is just a hater and is probably just jealous of you guys. They're just an immature little git trying to upset you.

• You are honestly a very pretty young lady. Your boyfriend is cute too. Don't let them get to you. This person doesn't know you. Don't let what someone says get you down. Just let it roll off your back.

• i can´t really see ur face but you look fine from what I saw

• Your pretty

• ppl do this to me all the time call me fat and ugly they do it cause they feel bad a bout themself

• I looked at your picture and you are nowhere near fat or ugly. I'm pretty sure you qualify as hot.

• There is nothing wrong with you that guy has eye problems. He is the one that need help!

• First of all hell no I'm guessing its a girl btw that cyber bulling they could be arrested what an ass whole I'm sure you and your boyfriend look fine and there just acting like a bitch

• are you fishing for compliments? because logically speaking, you clearly don't look like the description.

• yep what he said bout your boyfriend is right. he is f*cking ugly. You can do better, your actually quite pretty. The guy or girl who emailed you is just being mean. ignore them.

• Well I don't think we even need pictures to prove anything. What this person says doesn't and shouldn't matter to you. They're just really immature that they can't say it to your face, and you are way better than that to even be affected at all by these insults that are probably untrue.

Have you heard Dr. Seuss' (?) quote, "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"?

It's really true. All that really matters is how you feel about yourself, you shouldn't base your own happiness in what others want out of you.. if that makes sense. Trust me, I've done it, and it just makes one REAAALLY unhappy, confused, and not knowing who they are anymore.