Do opposites attract?

Do opposites attract ?

is it possible in any way that a social, spontaneous party girl would go for a shy quiet and lone wolf guy ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's true. PEople can have opposite personality traits and such, but there has to be something other than love that connects people. Like with me, in high school I dated a fairly attractive cheerleader, and people thought why was I with her since I was a farm kid who wasn't the most attractive guy and was into sports, and she was a cheerleader who's family was somewhat well off, but what connected us was that we both loved music (we both played guitar, and were in our high school bands, in fact we met an honor band conference) and we also both had the same sense of humor and were involved in similar activities like drama and speech. Anyway my point is even though we seemed different, we had a lot of interests. And even though we didn't work out, we did have a good relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• I believe that opposites do attract.

People with different views, backgrounds, personalities, styles usually compliment each other. Plus it keeps things interesting, you'll never run out of things to talk about or debate.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• well if your nice enough, and cute. if you talk to her enough, then at a party shell go for ya