Guys, what do you think of this dress?

I'm trying to leave an impression for a party I'm going to, and I want to design a dress that will look like this:

link

lace sleeves, but this dress:

link

what are your impressions of this dress? if you saw a girl wearing it, what would you think?

Updates:
i would attach the sleeves to the second dress

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• The lace sleeves make it look at a formal occasion, such as a wedding. I'd leave them out if this is just an ordinary party, unless it's a REALLY dressy one...

But the dress is nice, simple design, good for a 'regular' party.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Any girl who can look as hot as you do in a photo with her mouth gaping open waiting for flies will look good wearing dirty rags!

0|0
    1|0
  • I can't see how the sleeves will go together with a sleeveless/bare shoulder dress.

But yes I like the sleeves.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would definitely stand out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second link in black.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks really hot

i would be shocked because its such a nice combo

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like she has a bottlenose dolphin around her neck

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It doesn't look too "blah" necessarily, it's more of the material that it's made out of. I could be wrong, but it looks like it's a khaki dress. If it were a different material, it would look more formal automatically. But if you really want to go with that dress, I would play it up with a fancy/busy necklace, and have your hair in a nice updo. Those two things alone will take a little bit of attention away from the material of the dress.

2|0
    0|0
  • Thats, pretty, actually. How would the sleeves go on though, the dress is kind of low?

0|0
    0|0
  • The first thing that came to my mind was "odd."

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it would be super cute. maybe make the bust more fitting..like not so loose

0|0
    0|0
  • the dress is simple but nice

0|0
    0|0