Girl, what's the part of a man's body you pay more attention to?

So really besides the hands and feet what do you look at?

Lets be more clear. You know how guys just like staring at our "eyes".>_> (boobs), well what is the body part of a male that makes you go like the Koolaid guy- oooohhhh yeahhhhhh. What makes a guy sexy?

• Chest
  • Back
  • Abs
  • Butt
  • Groin

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually love biceps a lot.and strong backs too. :)

• In the gym when were working our bi's we always say IT's the CURLs that get the GURLS

• It's so true too. I just can't help but think of how manly and strong they look and what positions we can do ;)

What Girls Said 18

• I like a big guy, the kind that could sweep you of your feet.tall, muscular, and nice strong arms.*sigh* hands are also key in making a sexy guy at least for me, some strong long fingered hands, I don't know I guess I'm kinda weird. Alsoo strong jaws and sensual lips are ooooh lala hot ; )

• I really like strong features like jaw bones and muscle structure I also love height and a big build I don't know I really like big strong guys . I like the control they have

• For me. I like guys when the veins in their arms are embossed or showing. I don't know if I'm weird because I don't know anyone else with the same fetish. Like if they are carrying something heavy these veins kinda show more. It shows how manly they are and may seem strong and sexy! I love it!. strong looking arms! but not the very muscular type.

• Hair is what I see first. Sexy locks and hair that's a little shaggy but not really really long makes my toes curl. I also think that guys with a little stubble are damn good looking.

• Hmm, upper body for me, I love a man with strong arms and a nice chest.

• I can't say I look at his body. The first thing I look at is his eyes. They have to be a certain way for me to like a guy. Though I can't really describe it.

• I look at their arms. I don't know - if a guy has REALLY sexy arms and has that "vein pop", I am SO gone - shit its so hot.

• I love the abs, the defined arms and then the chest. I also look at the lips I love smooth pinkish lips.

• I love looking at guys abs. I am a track runner so when it gets really hot most of the guys don't wear their shirts and it is ab heaven.

• I'd have to say my eyes are drawn to their upper body, muscular arms and chest. I like seeing guys who are bigger built. It makes me think they can handle anything ; )

• I'm not into the 'sculpted' chest/abs

Eh

I love a guy with nice arms though.

THAT would be the equivalent to boobs for you, for me.

Get it?

• personally I love eyes, It's the first thing I notice about both sexes. the second thing I notice is probably arms.

• there is just something so sexy to me about a guy with a toned back and wide shoulders.especially when he has his shirt off

• personally I love a guy with a flat ass and abs

with a curve in his back ;)

• The one that I'm attracted to the most of a man is their arms. They have to be strong and protecting!

• I love nice defined abs but I also like a guy with at least some what of a butt.

• His back, abs and arms. Its good if he's toned and tanned. =)) At least a little.

• Personally, I really look at the eyes first, then I look at their arms and chest.

What Guys Said 1

• I used to get complimented on my butt, legs, and arms so I guess it's all a tossup. Since butt was on the list I selected that so I could see the results.