What country or race of people do you find most attractive of the opposite sex?

What country or race of people do you find to be the most attractive? Guys and girls are free to answer.

For me

Women:

1. U.S.

2. Sweden

3.Mexico

4.Spain

5.Japan

Most Helpful Girl

• ok I just read how everyone just commented, "it doesn't matter" "the world". yeah, I wish I could say the same. I have dated different guys of different races, but after dating them I came to the realization that I have always liked Asian guys. Thai Korean Chinese Japanese Filipino. Doesn't matter, if the guy is Asian, more than likely I will be more attracted to them than any other race. I don't know why but that's just how I am.

.

What Girls Said 2

• :O oh I'm hurt so hurt :( what about us aussie girls ?

• Im not to familiar with aussi girls but if they look anything like miranda kerr then I would probably change it in a heartbeat. She is too cute.

• uhmmm, it really depends on the guy and his personality.

i don't go just for looks,

but I guess if I had to choose it would be ,

US/Canadian (sorta the same look) , Spanish, Italian or Black.

• Personality, yea that's what they all say. lol. Jk.

• Lmao

What Guys Said 3

• 1. France

2. Japan

3. China

All have very few fat girls for one thing...for another, few are slave girls for the rich.

• 1.the world ( humans to be precise =P )

• You worded this terribly. Race and country don't mean the same thing so I don't know how to answer.

• Oh my bad. want I meant is you can say white/black/ hispanic/asian but not give a general country. Or you could say what country you find has the most attractive women/men.

• Oh, okay. I've only seen women from the United States, and right now I like a White/Asian girl.

• Yea I'm starting to like those types of girls too.