dD guys care that I have scars?

So I have a good body I have good hair,a good smile,big red lips, good legs, I have huge eyes but here is the question my face is not the hots I have like 3 scars but I am out going I am smart and I am so much fun but do guys care I have scars

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, but next time adherer to the advice keep all hands legs and your face in the roller coaster at all times. We all have little battle scars. I have scar on my hand from driving a golf cart through the Marriott hotels glass door. A scar down my right cheek from being keyed by a crazy lady. People just ask how did you get that, as long as the story is good people are like wow.

What Guys Said 4

• The right guy will actually find your scars endearing. Others may find them unattractive. Let God use it as part of the test to see if he likes you for you, or what he can get from you. Even your scars will be precious to the one who likes you for you.

• Well it doesn't matter in the end. I know a lot of hot girl that have very abnormal features in the faces but id hook up with them in a heart beat because of their out going selves and pretty sweet looks. Don't know, just that I might consider it kind of sexy in a way and people that have certain different features like those tend to compensate with awesome personalities.

• no, I could care less

• It really depends on how they make you look.

What Girls Said 1

• thats a really good question. well if the guy is a good guy then he will like you for what's inside not what on the outside even though appearance does count. your appearance shouldnt matter when a guy wants you. let the guy see the real you not just another pretty face