Really short jean shorts....?

really short jean shorts on girls...guys, do y'all think this is hot, not, doesn't matter...etc? tell me what do ya think :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh...is that really the kind of attention you want? You will look like a skanky ass hoe, ALL girls do when they where sh*t like that. All they are doing is trying to draw attention to themselves and it's not even the right attention. You will never get a good guy that will treat you right wearing that sh*t. The type of guys you will get are like all the guys that commented on this PIGS, the ones that only want sex. Yeah maybe wear it around the house JUST for your boyfriend but do you really think that if you were dating a guy they would want you to go out and prance around in the shortest sh*t you can find? No, they really won't...if they ARE a decent guy. If they aren't then yeah they won't give a sh*t but that shouldn't be the type of guy that you want.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, I think short jean shorts are democratic...what a turn on. Obviously only really fit women can get away with it.

• very hot

• I would say yes, short jean shorts are a lot better than long jean shorts. If a lady has nice legs she should show them off and be proud of them.

• it really depends on the kind of guys.

different guys like differnt things.

while MOST of them may like it, SOME may consider it to be too flashy.

If by guys we are talking young college going chaps then DEFINATELY.

but if its mature, professional, and focused guys then they might not really like it .

• I love it.. Even more, I love jean skirts. Yeah if you wanna get me going, wear a jean skirt ;)

• Love them! Saw a girl wearing them the other day. Damn she looked good haha

• Hot =)

What Girls Said 3

• hot only if you have a cute butt

• cute..i love that style

• I'm sure guys think it's hot... it shows leg and so why wouldn't they like it?