What do guys look for in girls?

I'm not desperate and I'm not looking .. sorta, but I'm smart good looking nice body, I'm funny and all my friends wonder how I'm the only single one. And I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong,

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe you're being too selective. In both sexes, it seems 90% of each gender wants the same 10% of the other gender.

Without knowing more about you, its difficult to say, but have you been putting yourself into situations where you can meet new people? Try initiating some conversations yourself. I've known some very attractive women (in both body and personality) who weren't seeing anyone. A lot of guys don't have the confidence to approach someone like that.

• it all depends on the guy itself.some guys want a nice hot girl others want something more.personally I like a girl for her personality and how she is.

What Girls Said 0