What kind of body do girls like most?

do really gals like the body which is shaped or if he have six pack body or a gym body...he is handsome and nice...u like such type of bodies or like any body?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being in good health is probably your best bet. I know far and few girls who have to have their man looking like something out of a magazine. In my mind, just try not to be too overwieght. A physically active guy who leads a healthy lifestyle is always attractive. > that is speaking directly to your concern about physical appearances. The way to snag a girl is usually through personality.

What Girls Said 4

• its the same as guys think. if they see a hot girl with big hair, big boobs, tiny waist etc then they LOVE IT, but... the girl they actually fall for might be nothing like this! my boyfriend doesn't have a six pack or anything but I still thnk he's sexy and love him more than anything. so it really doesn't matter :)

• I don't really search for someone who's competely buff, that's kind of a turn off for me. I mean a little bit of muscle is hot, especially nice ass arms, that's really all I like. I've dated guys that weren't skinny or fat or muscular, I dated them because I liked them and their body type didn't matter.

• he doesn't have to have chiselled features for me to like him... its only part of him. I still like him as a whole and how he treats me is crucial.

• my boyfriend has a little bit of a belly and I love him that way! :) Not FAT but just a little out of shape. He is a sweetie and never gives me a hard time about my weight (I am not fat fyi)

I like a in shape body! HELL YA! But my babies body work just fine for me...

What Guys Said 0