What type of bodies do women prefer?

I have been working out for about six months now mainly focusing on muscle mass more than muscle tone. My question is what type of bodies do women prefer?

• Muscle mass (bulky looking)
  • Muscle tone (able to see definition)
  • Don't Care / Doesn't matter

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really all that fussed asI can't date a guy who looks great but who has zero personality. I don't really like skinny guys, I like them to be cuddly, be it a little muscle or a little fat. I'm not hugely turned on my muscle, but a little definition so long as they are not skinny is ok.

What Girls Said 36

• I like all types of guys, they all have their own good points.

My favorite though is just toned, bulging muscles are a little disgusting after awhile and skinny is good but toned is just better.

• I would rather have a guy who's healthy. A guy who works out just for muscle mass is probably more interested in looking in a mirror than looking at me. But, if a guy is healthy looking, whether or not he works out, and has some muscle tone, then that's great. I realise that there are guys out there who casually work out and have awesome muscle tone and mass, I would just prefer it if a guy was healthy.

• Muscles are yummy. Too much just isn't my thing, though.

• i absolutely hate guys who are bulky muscley I don't know why I just think its disgusting no offense to anyone who is its just not my preference

• I don't care if he has a six pack or not. I care about what he has inside like a heart and soul, someone who cares and has morals and is honest.

More from Girls
31

What Guys Said 3

• Most women I've talked to don't like the bodybuilder or power-lifter looks. The best example I can give of what I've found most women prefer is how Brad Pitt looked in Troy.

• The best bet is to stay in between so you can get the girls who like muscle guys, and the guys who don't care. So, be toned.

• I know that a lot of girls say that they don't care about what a guy looks like all that much, but I have some big muscles all over my body, and women seem to love to touch me and look at me and are always hitting on me and all over me! So, I'm not quite sure that they really don't care about muscles! However, I know that everyone has their own opinion of what they are attracted to! :)

• Yeah dude - I think you're exactly right! I think if women had a choice, they'd go for whatever is the biggest & best! (lol) I think most girls like the "Alpha Male" whether they want to admit it or not. Also, I think, according to science, that it's in women's nature to mate with the strongest of their species. Makes sense to me!