Am I unapproachable? Or just not attractive enough?

I'm not bad looking as such...I mean I've been told I'm pretty, hot and all by a few guys too. But they're all friends mostly, and my ex boyfriend. I'm really bubbly, and hyper and I'm always singing. I'm pretty known in school but I'm not really the ultra popular queen bee type. I don't know though. I mean I've seen guys staring at me..but never once has anyone come up to me and asked me out after my break up. I have dark brown eyes, brown hair and a relatively heavy body though...do you think I'm unattractive as such? It really hurts when girls are getting asked out left right and center and I remain the best friend to everybody. Am I completely unapproachable? I don't understand. Hahahah I don't even understand what I've written here. I think I just needed to vent:P You probably can't make anything out of this, but if you can...any suggestions?:P

Most Helpful Guy

• hard to say without a picture

What Guys Said 1

• Usually, first thing men see is how do you look like. Face and figure (we, bad boys call it).

"relatively heavy body though."

Do your best to reduce your weight.

What Girls Said 2

• hahahahah you sound so confused. be confident! Confidence is sexy! heheh, but you know, high school isn't everything even though it feels like it is right now. A lot of guys at that time are too immature to handle girls like you. many. not all, go for the ultrapopular beautiful types.

• It most likely has a lot to do with you being heavy. You don't have to be skinny but you should be in shape.