Is this hair normal? Why so thin?

I've cried over my hair practically my whole life... I'm in 9th grade...HELP=[[[[[[[[[[ I just want to shave my head but I can't that would be worse.

link

please suggestions... I know I should be grateful I'm not like mentally ill or have cancer... or something, but this is a big problem for me. I'm constantly stressed and depressed... I can never just take a shower comb out my hair and go...
it takes so much work to feel slightly pleased...then I takes one look in the mirror to see through my hair and ill be depressed the rest of the day... I check the mirror all the time, and I always wear a pathetic ponytail... I'm never comfortable
i always feel like I'm being watched...and nobody ever compliments my hair... I have a good body, pretty face, and then this terrible hair! it kills me=[[[ it makes me unattractive to guys
thanks guys, but honestly there's nothing wrong with it? its supposed to be so see through? or are you just trying to make me feel better...haha maybe I'm like hair anorexic
THANK YOU PEOPLE! I feel so much better, I bet you all think I'm crazy but yeah=]
TURNS OUT I HAD AN IRON DEF...GAVE ME IRON PILLS..HOPEFULLY WILL MAKE A DIFF

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't see anything wrong with it but then again its very hard to see in that photo.

Have you ever considered going to see if your anemic? I am , and if I don't take my pills I lose a lot of hair in the shower.

Another thought, never brush or comb your hair when its wet, its really bad for your hair.. your supposed to wait until it is dry to comb.

If you honestly think its that bad I would ask your doctor to do some tests on you, because losing lots of hair can be a bad sign, its not normal to lose clumps or anything.

hope this helps

What Guys Said 4

• I really don't see anything abnormal about it.

And really, you don't want thick hair.

My ex had super thick hair, and hated it. It was super hard to work with, and honestly I think thick hair looks kind of bad.

Like those chicks with super thick hair that they bleach blonde and then tan a bunch... ugh... not pretty. at all.

• That just looks like regular hair to me, I don't see the problem

• It looks a lot thicker than my hair, but that is why I shave =]

Don't shave your head, your hair is just fine. From the looks of it, your hair is about normal. My mom has thin hair, and yours looks about 3 times thicker than hers so yeah, you're fine

• Don't shave. Girls are better only with hair.

• Haha don't worry I wouldn't be brave enough to do that

What Girls Said 6

• I don't see anything wrong with it.

• Thank you I love ur hair btw! haha

• I think it looks fine to me...my hair is thinner than taht actually, and it p*sses me off too.

• It's not see through. I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about. It's fine.

• Your hair looks perfectly lovely to me, but if you really want thicker hair you could always try increasing your vitamin and protein intake.

• Yeah probably... I do eat a lot of crap....and I have a lot of stress which I think contributes...and wearing a tight wet ponytail everyday

• It looks fine and perfectly normal to me. I am white with straight hair. It is super thick and frizzy. I have never seen anyone with hair lik mine, and I hate it with a passion.

• Dont you are lucky! its better thick then thin trust me

• It looks fine. I like the color too.

• If you say so!=]] thank u=]