How would you feel if men one day just stopped existing?

So if you one day you woke up and you realized that all men were gone. how would you feel?

I was inspired to ask this question based of a study I read of which that according to, the y chromosome that is responsible for making men will die out, three hundred million years ago the Y chromosome had about 1,400 genes on it, and now it's only got 45 left!, so at this rate we're going to run out of genes on the Y chromosome in about five million years

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be upset I like men. I wouldn't want to live in a world full of females! I love really masculine strong guys

What Girls Said 2

• Lol. That won't happen. But if it did, I'd just plop down on my computer and wait for the end.

BTW They wouldn't make that synthetic sperm for just stupid feminists. The government will have a hay day with this, cloning certain people, creating super soldiers. Crazy sh*t like that. >_> To genetically engineer a sperm like that , yeah. The government would control it.

o___o

• thats bullsh*t because the human race would die out and if we die out their would be an over population of cows .. but if it where to happen I'd be sad because then I wouldn't have anyone to go paintballing with

What Guys Said 2

• Those extrapolations don't even make any sense. The assumption that this rate of losing genes will continue is a rather large one... a guy without genes on his Y-chromosome is not going to reproduce so I'd say natural selection is with us on this one.

• i'd feel pretty empty since I'm a man, PS I think you need to stop reading feminist blogs