The media puts out all these different things defining the definition of sexy but in my opinion everyone has a different idea of what sexy is what is your idea of sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you show everyone around you how much you love yourself for who you are, that's what I call sexy.

What Guys Said 1

• Passion true the use of body language.

What Girls Said 4

• My idea of sexy is confidence, being real (which I've said before), intelligence, and a man being secure in who he is. At first glance, however, I find tattoo's, and piercings sexy. A man who's not afraid to be himself around me, who's full of stories and loves to tell them. Honestly, and opinions, and open-mindedness are sexy.

• people who aren't afraid to stand up for what's right or what they believe in. the brave ones. ones who know who they are and are proud of it.

• For me sexy is confidence, being yourself and decency.

• I think quirky, unique, one-of-a-kind people with their own minds and opinions are so sexy!