The 'Thug' look.

Are girls attracted to the "thug" look, you know.., 'mean guy' kinda look ? I had gotten into a big fight, and now have a scar on my head. anyways, The Thug look.., cool or not cool ? or Hot or not hot ?

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be super sexy, as long as there's a good reason behind why you got in the fight. A sexy bad boy is NOT one who's violent over any little thing.

What Girls Said 8

• Bad boy look, totally hot =)

<3 aggressive boys !

• Scars are hot. If I'm afraid your gonna beat me up at any second... not so much. The bad boy look is fine, but overly violent and anger management problems is not. It also depends what kind of girls you want to attract. Your probably not going to get the shy, less popular girls, like someone else said.

• i like most looks. I like the bad boy kinda look too, but it mostly depends on the guy and if he can pull it off lol

• It's really to do with the girls you are after..

So if you know the girls that you are attracted to like that look then sure, you can pull it off- go for it ;)

But if you like the quiet kinda shy girl, or even the less "popular" and more 'real' girl, then maybe it's not for you..?

Idunno ;)

HTH! <3

• thug as in thug thug, like you'll hit me up or something? no that's not hot what so ever.. I don't want to be intimidated by you but I don't want to seem tougher than you either

• well that's pretty hot but there is no use if the guy is a hot head! as long as he can look the part and not get too confrontational then its all good in my book ;)

• it's sexy but only if he can pull it off. if the guy is not thuggin in the least and he tries to come off as one, its just pathetic

• Thug look=blech! I personally like a guy who doesn't intimidate me. Buy some concealer and cover that scar up. That's just what I would tell my friends. But not all girls are the same, depends on which one you want to attract.

What Guys Said 0