Why do guys still like her?

OK, I'm so jealous of my best friend. see she's fat and wears way too little clothes and I find it un-cute but most guys find it sexy. then like she wears over a ton of make up because without it she's not hot at all (she even said that) and she's so flirty and always makes sexual gestures and comments and always jiggles her breast as if to rub it in that hers are 9 times bigger than mine but I don't understand why guys are into her can someone please explain it to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason guys are into her is probably because of her attitude, she seems to act confident and sexual, guys like that sort of thing. I had a friend who was like that, she wasn't incredibly good looking, quite spotty actually and her body wasn't perfect, but she acted confident and would always be flirty with guys, and she would always do the boob jiggling thing too because I guess she thought that was her best feature and wanted to show them off and every giving oppertunity. She would always think every guy liked her, and she would even get way too flirty with my boyfriend and my other friends boyfriends, so eventually I just told her to back off. She stopped being flirty with my boyfriend...kind of. But she never changed the way she acted around guys and she would still get quite a lot of attention.

There is not much you can do, you can't change a person. If she is your BEST friend, you probably shouldnt be feeling as jealous towards, if it p*ssess you off that much maybe talk to her about it, say it annoys you when she is like that-or maybe ask how she does it, and teach you how to act sexy and confident too. Otherwise...there is no point in having a best friend that annoys you so much-get a new one who you appreciate. It okay to get a little jealous of friends sometimes, but there is a limit to how jealous, don't let it turn ugly. x

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe she looks easy?

• just stop worrying, it doesn't matter, you're going to have something more real than her.

What Girls Said 2

• The way you talk about your "best friend" is disgusting.

• are you really her FRIEND? Stop being jealous of her...and live your life and let others live as they wish... as long as she is not doing anything wrong, you should not question her behaviour...or why they like this or that...