Thick thighs?

I just want to know what guys think of thick thighs.. do guys notice cellulite and scars stuff like that? And do guys look at girls and think like eww she shouldn't be wearing a dress her legs are huge?

Most Helpful Guy

• its fine, style has more with how clothes look on your body so obviously wear what makes your body looks nice and also if your healthy, if your eating right then I have no problem if its just your body type, but if your doing it to yourself by eating crap its a different story and you can usually tell by the body, there are plenty of naturally larger girls that look sexy but some girls, you look at them and just tell that this is not the way their body was designed, that they did it to themselves

• Thanks! I'm naturally an hourglass shaped girl... I have just always wondered

What Guys Said 6

• The only thing I like about Twiggy-like girls is when they have really big (real) boobs. I prefer girls who are not considered fat but have some meat on her bones--healthy weight. Her thighs are not huge but not small.

• Most certainly thickness is amazing. A woman that's a woman and has the hour glass figure with thickness is, in my opinion, the perfect woman. I wish the media and these magazines would lay off and stop making women feel like that have to be skinny and unhealthy looking. Give me a healthy, curving, thick woman any day ;)

• I like a girl who is thick and I like thick thighs. Yea some girls don't look good in everything that is out there, but there is always something out there for girls of all shapes that can be sexy and show some leg without looking nasty.

• I think thick thighs with some cellulite are sexy, especially if she's pear shaped. I love it when girls with thick thighs wear super short skirts and dresses.

• you know there's a difference between what looks good and what feels good. the thickness drives me crazy. I become a beast no longer a man but a f*** machine. thickness to a point a little belly is ok but not to much

• I love a girl with thick thighs, its definitely sexy when they wear a short dress or shorts

What Girls Said 0