I only seem to attract girls that I don't have interest in.

For some reason, I only seem to attract girls that I don't have interest in. And I'm not just talking about their looks; I don't have interest physically OR personally. It just bugs me...any reasoning as to why this is, and maybe how I can attract the girls that I want?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know exactly how you feel...because it happens to me all the time. I can only assume that I act somehow different around girls I have absolutely no interest in; probably because I'm less nervous.

• Actually, now that I think about it, I probably act less nervous around girls that I don't have a thing for also. Thus, they might think that I'm into them. That means...holy crap, it all makes sense!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Lower your standards.

• It's not about my standards. I'm attracted to a wide variety of girls, and I know that nobody's perfect. But it seems like I only draw girls that just aren't my type.

• You attract girls depending on your attitude and you approach, what's your approach and attitude now when it comes to women?

• Hmm. Maybe my attitude and aproach say that I'm easily impressed/won over and desperate? If so, then that's definitely not what I want to appear as. I'm going to think about what signals I've been giving off to girls.

• A good exercise to do is think about the type of girl that you want and sort of step into her shoes and imagine what kind of guy she might possible go for, then see how you match up to it, you'll be suprized how much your mind really knows and isn't telling you