Do guys not like it when girls are always "dressy"?

I'm just wondering, because I'm pretty much always wearing dresses with high heels or flats. Most of my dresses are light and have floral prints and ribbons and bows, and I have some sweater dresses that I wear in the winter time that look pretty sophisticated and mature, and I wear them even when I'm not going anywhere. Sometimes I'll throw on some jeans and a T-shirt that I stole from my brother's or my boyfriend's closet if we're doing activities like going out for a walk at the beach or to an arcade or bowling, but not very often at all. I've always dressed in dresses and heels even back when I was in high school. I just prefer them over anything else, and they make me feel pretty. My boyfriend thinks I look pretty in them too, but he always tries to encourage me to wear jeans and t-shirts more often. I don't want to, though. :P Lols! I don't really understand why he insists on trying to get me to wear jeans more often. Do most guys not like it when girls are almost always in dresses and such? Or could it be that he isn't used to a girl with my sense of style, since in the past he's been only with girls who dressed not so girly before and a lot more dark?

Most Helpful Guy

• Miss Desirae,

It's not that we "don't like it" when you wear dresses - it's that we love appreciating a lady's fine features, and nothing does that like a pair of jeans and a t-shirt

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the girl really. There's at my school that sounds a lot like that and I can't help but think she's the popular type that is real sociable. She's always talking to someone or walking with them in the hall and she just seems (yes, I'll say it) out of my league. I'm not really interested in her, I don't even know her. But she just seems too classy to bother with.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a guy,obviously, but I happen to appreciate a girl/woman who dresses "dressy".It looks attractive,sexy and confident,not to mention classy. I guess that I'm sort of "girly" that way,but I live in dresses,skirts and heels.You've got taste!