Wat are cute ways to do your hair and makeup for school?

i have really curly hair but I usually straighten it. I am in 8th grade so I need simple stuff for school

Most Helpful Girl

• dont straighten it! its bad for your hair...and you just look like every other girl lol. one day when I was in middle school I had my hair straightened and it was raining..by the end of the day my hair was my natural curly hair. I got a lot of compliment and now I only straighten my hair for formal events. natural is key to pretty hair! a little hair spray or moose and itll look like you styled it :)

• Thanks so much that really helped NOW how should I do my makeup

• Hmmm I personally can't go anywhere without a little eyeliner. I don't really wear eyeshadow. as for foundation make sure it matches ur skin tone!! :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• hair- straighten or leave it curly, it looks cute either way! I hear thattt guys like it when you mixx it up sometimes, so alternate every few daysss. you could do a half0up half-down thingie, braidsss, or just leave it down. sear hair tutorials on youtube for cool ideas. :]

makeup- if you use foundation, go ahead with that but don't make it look so perfect its fake. use concealer to cover up blemishes, but if you have a lot of blemishes you shouldn't clog your pores with foundation.

(if you're young, don't wear foundation, just use some concealer) anywayssss. just use a light eyeshadow if you use it-one color only, you're just in eighth grade and in school, you don't need anything fancy. :]you can use a little eyeliner or mascara if needed, but only use one so you don't look like you have a lot of black around your eyes. :P theeeennnn if you reallly want just add blush or bronzer, but it isn't needed. don't wear tooo much makeup! you're young and you don't really need much until you're like 17-20 :]

hope I helped! :] if you need anymore help or tips, just message meeeee! :]

• In eighth grade I thought I should straighten the sh*t out of my curls everyday and then I'd be a little more attractive and it took me a while but I finally realized curls are sexy as sh*t! wear your hair curly! if your curls are frizzy I suggest buying some product that you can put in it to a)make your curls shiny, healthy and smooth and b)curlier! . Then let air dry or blow dry to give it a bit more volume (my hair is thin so I like to blow dry it). I use moroccan oil on my hair - a bit pricey and you can only get it from hairshops BUT it does wonders, makes your hair really nice. I put it in a bun and let it dry or blow dry it and add sme curls with a curling iron real quick if I need to. I get so many more compliments when I wear my hair natural/curly, I even get hit on more. :)

• I don't know what you look like... different things look good on different people... what do you look like?

• however you want to do your hair and makeup. and whatever you think is cute! be creative!