Tattoo or Piercing?

Okay so my 18th birthday is coming up and I don't know if I want a tattoo or tongue ring. I already have a tattoo so should I get another one? Also I'm kinda scared to f*** up my teeth. What should I do, also which one does guys like more?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Piercings are easy to take out tattoos are not...depends on what kind of guy you want to attract one who likes tats or piercings...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'm just trying to go at all angles here - I don't find tongue piercings more attractive than a normal but the ball adds something to getting head. The ball on your piercing will be cold against the penis and the guy would notice.

I like tattoos though as long as its not super crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to have my tongue pierced. Guys love girls with tongue piercings. And my girl at the time loved mine. And about not f***ing up your teeth, if you want to reduce that risk, get acrylic balls. They are lighter, and do a LOT less damage and its not as bad if you accidently bite down on it.

I hope this helped!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think tongue rings are really hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like both...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know if my answer matters much, because I'm a girl ya noe (you wanna know what a guy thinks lol) anyhow...

tongue pierece sucks

tattoo rocks!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks and your answer does matters I don't know why I put the last part lol.

• Show All
    • Btw I love ur icon

• Oh and I just friend request u

• If you HAVE to get one of them, I say tattoo. Even though it's permanent, tattoos can be meaningful imho. But I think tongue rings just look bad.

0|0
    0|0