Why am I so scared to get up and talk with a female?

I am a college student. I think I am a handsome looking man, but even when a girl stares me down, my heart beats 2000 miles and my feet get numb. Why is it that I just can't get up and speak . Is it because they are so beautiful that I think I'm going 2 say the wrong thing, or that they are just to high class for me. After awhile, they just get up and go to there class

What Girls Said 1

• Ok, I know I'm not a guy BUT, here's what I think: You probably fear rejection, even if it's just that they won't seem interested in you or that you won't have anything to say. Girls feel it too, so just try to take deep breaths, think about something interesting/funny to say, and go for it! I really doubt (esp if you're good looking- superficial but true) that they'll just walk off or something. Most girls and I would at least keep the conversation polite, and probably be happy to talk.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry mate, you'll get there. They're human just like us. I know the feeling. I hate it if my face blushes when I'm talking to girls because sometimes you can't control it. Relax and take slow deep breaths when you're talking to them and focus on them, not yourself.