Is this dress too slutty?

link well? still image: link

its for a cultural dance

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sick of people hatin on girls who look good in dresses like these. Just because fat girls can't wear them doesn't mean the fit, hard workin to look great can't! Jealous bitches!

No, I think that dress is super cute!

PS: I hate Megan fox but, she has great taste in style!

What Guys Said 9

• I agree 100% with what Secretgirl said. Once you get to a certain level of beauty, it's basically impossible to go out without someone thinking a nasty thought about you, often times because they're jealous. Clearly her dress shows off her physique, but hers is really good and I do hear that she's one of the women in Hollywood because she works hard for it. Once you've got her body, it's kind of hard to dress in a way that doesn't make it obvious.

It could be because you have a negative mental image of Megan Fox. As far as her personality goes, I know I do... she's kind of got a pretty absurd ego. But you can't really deny that she's very physically attractive. Jessica Biel has a really good body, probably just about the best in Hollywood. She wears dresses that make her physique pretty obvious. There's a picture of her on the red carpet in a white dress with a revealing back that made her butt pretty famous ( link ). And nobody calls her a slut basically because she's a nicer person than Megan Fox is (heh)

So I mean I think it's not really the dress as much as it is Megan Fox. But she does make it look good, but I guess that's what makes it easy to call her (somewhat incorrectly) a "slut", her being a good-looking person that is very dislikeable.

• What kind of cultural dance could this be? This is basically a hypermodern look; I wouldn't call it slutty, but I can't think of any sort of 'culture' that would fit with it?

• Too slutty for what occasion?

• There's nothing slutty about that dress.

• um no

• Nope...

• no its good

• Nope but Megan Fox is.

• Nah I don't think it's too slutty

What Girls Said 3

• Well it is really tight and draws attention to your t*ts and sh*t, so I would say yeah kinda..sorry.

• sexy but not slutty

• you post a lot of pics of her clothes

it's not slutty at all, it's very cute