What should I do with my hair?

I haven't had my hair cut since September. It's boring and so long it has become quite unmanageable. I have no idea what haircut I should get though. I'm not sure what would look good on me. My hair has been long for as long as I can remember. Any suggestions? Links below are me.

Me on the right:

link

On right:

link

If you need a better idea or more images, go to my profile. I have a few more.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should keep it fairly long, why not a ponytail, and when down you should leave it long enough to frame your face...I can't picture you with really short hair, you face is too full...

What Guys Said 2

• Being a guy, I just have to say, long hair is hot, I wouldn't cut it to short. Guys love long hair, there is no doubt about that. You have great hair, but I know nothing about styling. I would say keep it comfortable and make it so it works for you, but for the sake of the males, keep it long! (Just my two cents anyway).

• You can change to a middle part. And base the haircut on that. Not a huge change but you'll feel like it is.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you'd look good if you got it cut to a little past shoulder length and got layers you could also get shorter bangs (between the bottom of your eyes and the middle of your nose) that would go on either side of your face (like tendrils) because those would frame your face really well giving you a really feminine yet casual look hope I helped :)