What can I wear that will really knock his socks off?

So, I like this guy, and I know he kind of likes me. Anyways, I'm going to "run into" him this weekend at the bar, keep in mind these are small town bars not clubs, and I want to be wearing something smokin'. What can I wear that will really knock his socks off? Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• wear a body conscious dress it hugs all curves but doesn't make you look a slut and keeps a little something for the imagination and killer heels of course

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I agree something that shows off your curves and sexy heels and if you can there are some really good low rise jeans that are hip hugging and show off your curves really well, jeans like sevens or any jeans with pockets that look like "little envelopes" those create a booty even if you don't have one. Have fun and don't hurt him lol