How can I look more appealing?

I'm going to this party this Saturday. I invited some guy to go and when I see him were going to meet in person for the first time. We talk and stuff because we met over some where but never seen each other in person. I got my hair, nails done and got my nice outfit. I dress nice and I hope I look good that night. What is something I can do to look extra pretty? Or top notch?

What Guys Said 1

• A nice watch/bracelet and/or neckless can be good, and smelling nice but not overpower is good too.

What Girls Said 1

• Have confidence in yourself, but don't be overconfident. You have to believe you're appealing, for you to be appealing. Remember, personality is very attractive, and most of the time can be more attractive than the things you wear :)

Put on lotion or perfume that makes you smell fresh and tempting but not overwhelming. Good luck and hope you two have a nice date :)