What eye color never fails to makes you say 'WOW' whenever you see someone with it?

Question is in the title.

0|0
16|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Any light color eyes worn by Asian women. I'm not sure I LIKE it but it certainly gets your attention!

0|0
    0|0
    • Asian as in chinese, korean, etc? Or East Asians as well?

• I haven't seen this among Indian women...

• Haha, well I'm middle-eastern with very black hair and close to tan skin and I have light green/orange eyes that stand out against my skin colour :P I guess it's pretty rare but they're out there.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the person. On someone with light skin, very light blue, or deep sea blue really grabs your attention. On a girl with a dark olive or cinnamon complextion, emerald green are absolutly piercing. But, true golden eyes (not contacts) on any brown or black skined girl,... wow,... I'm saying nice to meet you out loud, but yelling 'I just want to kiss your face' in my head.

Hmmmm,.. perhaps I'm sharing too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • green or grey eyes are hot

but I also went crazy when I found out my friend had one eye blue and the other green

that was pretty cool lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Green or Grey. Sometimes brown is pretty amazing but since it's my own eye color I usually think it's boring.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• crystal blue eyes...I don't know what the draw is but I get weak in the knees when I see them.

0|0
    0|0
  • dark green or like a dreamy dark brown lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Definetly green eyes, just because they're so rare and I find them really cool:) I'm actually attracted to guys with blue eyes, however, but I think green eyes are just plain cool, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love green eyes hands down. I think it makes them look like they have cat eyes, my friend she has green eyes and I'm jealous even though she said that she loves my as she calls it my "Baby Blue eyes."

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark green (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I love deep chocolate brown eyes. I think they're so pretty. I guess because my eyes are blue, I get tired of them Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • All colors are pretty, I think it's just in the shade. There's this guy I know with dark, navy blue eyes, that are so pretty. I also like grey, emerald green, and a really dark black.

0|0
    0|0
  • grey eyes wow. doesn't matter what color of skin... it just mesmerizes me.. :) but I like green eyes too. theyre on my man

0|0
    0|0
  • i really like either a really bright green or a dark brown that's almost black.

0|0
    0|0
  • big dark brown eyes or maybe green but mostly brown I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Bright blue

1|0
    0|0
  • i fall for Blue eys=)

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark green or solid brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • green with hazel sparks

0|0
    0|0
  • black guys with light colored eyes do something to me. I'm not colorstruck or anything but it is really eye catching

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a friend once, her natural iris colour was true amber, it was a sparkling bright yellow like some cats have. I've never forgotten those eyes and I've never seen anyone else with them.

But yes, Amber eyes are extremely amazing and extremely rare too.

0|0
    0|0