Do girls like guys with short or long hair? Assuming the looks is a constant?

my opinion is ...i have no idea.

well I have long hair but not sure if it suits me. well if it is not too much trouble,can you guys look at my pics(visit my profile) and tell me which suits me(also I am in a band,so yeah, take that into consideration)
thank you all for checking out my pics and commenting on my question. so till now, by popular demand, LONG hair it is( for me that is)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your hair...u look really cute...I really like long hair but not super long where it's able to be tied in a pony tail...like the lead singer from All Time Low (Alex Gaskarth) has good hair...or William Beckett from The Academy Is...Eric Dill (ex lead singer for The Click Five)...u know like those types of people...but ur hair is bomb so if ur thinking about changing it, DON'T!...

What Girls Said 54

• The short hair makes you look older...

The long hair makes you look younger and like you're in a band! :O imagine that... ;)

Anyways, I think the longer hair suits you...

My preference is short hair... but the length of the hair you have (when it's long) comes in close second...

But, this, link , is bad, even if they are an amazing band... and some girls totally dig their hair...

• long and well kept (NOT greasy) hair on guys is super sexy in my opinion. Short is okay too. Long hair is not as common and therefore more intriguing in my opinion :)

• It depends on the person. I generally like it to be medium length. I think your hair suits you just fine, though.

• i prefer medium hair, . long sometimes. my current boyfriend has actually short hair though... its not really an issue for me..

but I will say this I do not find suppppper long hair or baldness attractive..

• its a typical answer but here it goes, depends on what style suits a guy like facial features and face shape etc, and he should be able to carry that look as well, if he has long hair but is sloppy then its no use, and it also depends on the girls's taste, generally though short hair, not super short but you know what I mean, because people take you seriously more as compared to long hair, like in the workplace etc unless ur a rockstar etc for me I like hair on guys long enough that his bangs cover his forehead completely, and he has to make a stylish parting (im an anime freak), but the only long haired guys who I've got the hots for are in anime, usually the samurai's and the yakuza style, they loook soooo hawt wid long hair, well I'm gettin carried away so anyway different chicks dig different styles, you do what ur comfy in and what you like, there's nothing sexier than a confident guy who doesn't give a damn what others think of him and has his own style

• Everyone has their taste & sometimes it just suits certain guys but I prefer short hair because they just look cleaner tht kinda clean cut look it just makes me look mature & presentable. I dk long hair just turns me off personally I believe it's the females who should be allowed to keep their hair at such a length (no offence) a bad example is tht guy from 3H03! <3 them but looks like a hobo good I dk but ur hair is ur hair & you shouldn't feel the need to change ur personal appearance for any member of the opposite sex , if they dig it they will accept it & if not surely someone will come around ;)

• Different hairstyles suit different guys..sameway with girls!

• it depends how it looks on the person themselves. but i;ve gotta say, your pics with longer hair make it seem that long hair definitely flatters you.

• Just because you're in a band doesn't mean you need long hair. It just depends what looks good on you and what you like best. Don't let anyone else make the decision for you.

• hmmm... to me it really doesn't matter I for some reason am into the whole long hair thing my boyfriend cute his and it made me mad cause it was cute and long but I guess it really doesn't matter which one

• It depends on the guy, whatever he likes on himself and if he has good hygiene with his hair and makes it look nice.. Any length can be attractive. You look good with long hair in my opinion, but shorter (barely off your shoulders) hair would look nice on you too probably.

• Eh, I really don't like long hair (Shoulder length - below shoulders). I don't like too short though (Like a buzz cut) xD More just the normal length type of thing, and I also like the "whispy" bang thing! Haha. So reading the comments I guess it's called a "shag look"? ;P

• shortish is good- personally I don't like it past the shoulders, just brushing the collar is great :) But that's just me, I know plenty of girls who like long hair. Looking at your pic, I think it could be trimmed a TINY bit but it still looks good!

• Oh and - don't change your hair to impress a girl. If she can't like you for who you are then she doesn't deserve your attention :3

• Ok long hair is really hot on some guys as long as they take care if it ... But some guys don't look rite with long hair because they don't know how to style it..ur long hair is fine as long as you lik it and feel confident with the way it looks

• I just checked out ur pix and OMG that's da kinda hair I was talkin bout, very anime ish no offense (incase you were da 1 hu gave me a thumbs down, anyway, yea it suits u!)

• No I didn't and thank you....although I haven't watched any animes.

• No worries guy, *anime hair* is a compliment the majority of the time :3

• honestly, I love your hair ;) but if you wanna change your look, go with one of these-

link hehe I love all of their hairstyles ;)

• if I had a choice long kinda wavy, just sexy to me...but I don't judge the guy on the hair cut... its kinda like the girls with long or short hair? many guys will say long but hey I prefer short-medium hair on myself. Btw I think ur hair style is sexy, I wouldn't change it ^.~

• hate to say it but it really depends on the guy. whatever brings out the guys best facial features.

with long hair I like it long but not long enough to put in a ponytail lol.and it has to have style.

short- I like short hair but not too short I have to be able to run my fingers through it.

my preferred style with short hair is short and spikey :P long- choppy and curvy.

• i love short hair. if the guy has a nice enough face to pull off a buzz cut nothing is hotter.

• i like short hair.

i would say just shave it all off, its worth a try...

plus hair grows back in like 3 months.

be adventurous, give it a try!

• around the ear area.

• I think of long hair as pretty. Leave the pretty to the girls. guys need short hair.

• I like long-ish IF you can pull it off. Also, anything past your chin is too long. Anything by your shoulders or past is a turn off.

• personally I like long hair on a guy but not too long...when a guys hair gets belong their shoulders it's time for a haircut :)

• It really depends to me. I usually like short hair. I also agree with thebestapple. I don't like it past ur shoulder or chin. That is way too much. Ur hair style is really sexy. I wouldn't change ur hair style at all.

• depends on the guy...but I do like it

• i like long hair... I like destery moores hair. (look him up if you don't kno who) but I REALLY like long hair

• I personally like the shag look. Not a buzz cut and not hair down to the shoulders

• I love like skater hair, not like super long hair. I don't wanna mistake you for a girl :)

• More from Girls
    24

What Guys Said 5

• Really depends on the guy and what you consider to be long hair. Your style really suites you, especially in your second pic :)

• For me, having long hair never worked, but short hair does. Guess it's what fits me. But girls have said to me they like to have something to grab ahold of, if you know what I mean :)

And if you have hair to grow out, lucky you. Some guys are not so lucky.

• For you look at Don Henley of the Eagles and see which style he wears. It seems that young people do well with long hair and it goes shorter as you get older or get a job.

• the longet the better, if you have hair down to you knees you a super pimp haha

• well, I'm not sure but I think a study at McGill found a 2-1 preference to long hair