What do you guys think of this haircut?

link

I'm getting it tomorrow and really like it! :) But I think I'm going to keep my straight bangs... :)

Oh and I have dark brown hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a good idea to keep the bangs the that cut is too short. Your hair should at least touch your shoulders.

• Haha this is long for me.... I've had it like this for a long time : http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazine.com/images/celebrity-very-short-hair-cuts-08.jpg but now I'm growing it out... :) Thanks for your input.

• As a girl you can't know how much of a turn on it is for a guy bedding a girl with very long straight back covering hair. It's almost like it's a measure of femininity all that long hair falling all over the guy when she's laying on top of him or when doing cowgirl and it flows all over her.

What Guys Said 2

• I like it

I like it alot!

its hot

the girl in the pic is cute too (: (but probably photoshopped lol)

• It's really cute. I like it a lot.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's cute! You should go for it, especially if you really like it and think it would look good on you. :)

• it's really cute