What was up with his shirt, the stomach massage, and do you think he's into me?

I was on a bus trip. Had to sit next to this guy. Day one. Not much. We sit as far as we could from each other. Day two I touched the hinney. Day three start hanging around more outside the bus. Day four, touch hinney, thigh, and stroke arm. He kept pushing his leg into mine. His arm was resting against my chest. I would fall asleep and when I'd wake he was watching me. Then after a while he untucked this shirt and held it over his lap for about 30 minutes. Then he did it again for 20 minutes. Then he massaged his lower stomach. On the trip, we would watch each other from across the room. And when I would enter into the room he wouldn't take his eyes off of me. It was a bus full of church people so not much could go down. And my 'rents were in the seats right before us. Padre kept looking back, especially went I would try to talk to the guy, so it was extremely awkward.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes he's into you, lol. Easy question.

What Guys Said 1

• No doubt about it he is into you. haha.

What Girls Said 3

• I still don't understand the massage on the stomach. Does anyone?

• i think that there's actually a pretty good chance for him to like you:]

• I think he likes you he's just shy.