GIRLS tell me what I can do to look handsome?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1.) Get contacts. If you don't like them, I would suggest a more stylish, sleek pair of glasses. Google image that! :)

2.) Tone your body. You don't have to be a body-builder, just get in better physical shape, because girls love it when they can run their hands over a six-pack. (Even a slight one)

3.) GET RID OF THE MIDDLE PART! Only part your hair for special occasions, and when you do, put it TO THE SIDE OF YOUR HEAD! Never, ever, EVER in the middle. I suggest a choppy cut that falls over your forehead or a faux-hawk. (I love faux-hawks :D) Keep some hair, because slightly longer hair looks better with glasses, but don't let it go past your shoulders. In fact, keep it above the nape of your neck. Ask for choppy, slightly messy fringe, because your face shape needs a frame. Go for a David Beckham-esque or Chase Crawford look. ;) It's hot, trust me. Make sure a girl can still run her fingers through it!

4.) Lay out in the sun. I'm not saying go get cancer, but a little color goes a loooong way! Especially for the physique. A tanned body looks more toned than a pale one. Just remember, you're not on Jersey Shore, so don't get orange!

5.) Try to nix the pimples. Your face doesn't have to be perfect, but make an effort to be blemish-free.

6.) Last, but DEFINITELY not least, would be to man-scape the brows. Keep them full and manly, but kinda trim them up a little. They should be neat and even, but not girly. Look up a picture of Alex Evans. He has the God of all man-brows :D

Well, I hope all this helped! It's all very simple and straight to the point, but effective. Most importantly, though, is for you to be yourself! All these things I told you were just to attract the girl and polish you up, but your personality is what will win her over! You look like a great guy, and let me tell you, nothing is more handsome than a smile :D

What Girls Said 5

• you are hansome

• Change your haircut, get some contacts and lose some weight.

• Maybe change up your hair and go to the gym. You can try contacts too.

• Smile a bit more

Love the glasses

Get in better shape, tone your body up a bit

• I love your eyes on the first picture. Find a different pair of glasses if you don't like wearing contacts. Tone your body..

What Guys Said 3

• My first thought when I looked at the pic was that you need to grow your hair and find a style that suits ya., as the one ya got now couldn't be much worse. I then looked at what the girls said, and lo and behold...

• change your hairs, go to the gym, change clothes, that's it

• ahhhhh!