Do you think I can make part time modeling?

I asked this once before about 3months ago. But then I went off the idea of being a model but now I'm thinking about part time modeling. For clothes stores like Topman. I just want some easy cash to get my kick started for University. Here's a picture of me, do I have the "look" for it? Thanks.

P.S This isn't one of those attention seeking posts. I'm seriously considering it and just wants wide range of peoples opinions. Thanks for your time! :)

link

ThankYou

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• You're face is definitely interesting, there is something abut you that makes it easy for me to picture you in a Tommy Hilfiger campaign... but it takes more than a pretty face to be a model. Hight, build, personality... just some of the required essentials. Contact modeling agencies and you'll know for sure if you have what it takes. Good luck!

• yes, good luck

• Yea I say go for it! You'll never know unless you try..true? Lol GOOD LUCK!

• umm to be honest... No I don't think you would.

What Guys Said 2

• Find a kickass photographer, get them to take some really good shots of you then start submitting them. It's all in the photos. Some gorgeous people make awful models and some weird looking people make amazing models. You won't know until you get some professionally done with the right lighting/poses etc.

• u look like a person