What do you think?

about messy hair like this?

link

Imagine it black tho. sexy? fugly? nice? pretty? too long? too short?

Let me know

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh nice nothing a brush can't fix...

What Guys Said 9

• Well, with a girl THAT hot, providing she doesn't do something stupid like so many other girls and cuts her hair short, and providing she doesn't curl or wave her hair but keeps it straight, I wouldn't much care how she wants to arrange her hair.

• Thats actually really hot. (to me)

But don't go out with your hair like that ALL the time lol.

• I really must agree. For THAT girl it's really hot. She could keep hair that way all the time as far as I'm concerned.

• I assuming the girl in the picture is a model, and she was just using it as an example. And plus what about dates? And weddings, church, graduation, there are just so many things where you need to clean up, and messy hair just doesn't work.

• sexy...like it

• Its quite hot, would have to suit the girl tho.

• quite sexy if you ask me..

• sexy mm

• Well me personally I prefer messy\curly hair than straight (just me)

• sexy

• Sexy imaging it black sexier.

What Girls Said 4

• i would never have my hair like that. on some girls I guess it would be nice, but personally I don't like it that much

• Guys have a far different perspective on what hair style they would like to see on girls. With THAT girl, imo, she could get away with anything until she does something stupid like cuts it short or curls it or waves it.

• Messy hair might look nice. But being able to see her pretty face would be nicer if you ask me. That's to girls in general.

• i've seen some girls pull off the messy hair look but it has to be the kind of messy where it looks like you styled it that way. really I don't think that is the best hairstyle though, I prefer more "done" and polished looks

• really cute, but make sure it's messy, sexy cute and not messy as in you've never heard of a brush